Saturday, August 28, 2010

8/28 - Figuring out life ... Part I

If life were a book, then how many pages of your book would contain blank pages within your novel; Blank because you never discovered your true purpose in life. These blank pages would soon become chapters of aimless wandering that represent time spent doing everything except what your life was meant to be. The obvious question becomes how to begin pages of a masterpiece that would be befitting of the measure of a life spent with purpose. A life to be celebrated if not by a noted close-knit selection of friends and family then by the masses of surrounding admirers and detractors. Purpose is given by our Creator. We are what He says we are. We can do what He says we can do. If we live as He says and do as He says our lives will become articulated pages of a novel that have a purpose for which it was written.

MinKT

1 comment:

Carla Wright-Sprattling said...

This was very thought provoking. So many times I've looked back on my life and felt like the days just passed me by. Your except really places a desire in me to attempt to do a better job filling up the pages in my masterpiece.